If you’re already counting down the days to summer, you’re not alone. We can’t wait either. And while summer might still be 6 months away, that doesn’t mean you can’t start planning ahead. In fact, if you’ve been thinking about installing a new pool in Maryland for the upcoming summer, now is the best time to start planning! Learn why it’s a great idea to plan for your new pool this winter in our blog.
5 Great Reasons to Plan for Your New Pool in Maryland Now
- We’ll have time to go through the design and study phase. Designing a pool takes time. It takes us about 3-6 weeks to go through the design process. Multiple meetings and designs are necessary. We’ll also need to go to the county to pull records on the property lines, well, set backs, and septic tank. A big pool job can take 2 months to go through this process. That’s why the sooner you start, the better.
- You’ll get a head start. Pool contractors can book up pretty quickly. The sooner you get started on finding a contractor, the sooner you’ll be able to secure a contractor and a construction time.
- You can take care of related planning. Pool construction is a big commitment. Do you have the time to allocate to this project? Planning now means you can find a time frame that works for you for construction, and you can clear your schedule to accommodate the process if need be. Get all your ducks in a row now and save yourself the headache later.
- You’ll enjoy a full pool season. Pool construction can start in the spring, which means your pool can be ready by the summer for a full inaugural pool season. Locking down a pool contractor in Maryland now allows you to get an early construction slot so your pool is ready to go when the weather gets hot.
- Time to do your homework. Owning a pool is a lot of fun, but there’s also some work that does into it. You can use this time to learn about pool maintenance, and the necessary equipment you’ll need to keep your pool running. It’s always good to be prepared.
Do you have very specific ideas in mind for your new pool’s design? Do you want to build not just a pool but a complete outdoor living setup? There are plenty of pool builders who will build you a pool, but at Rhine Pools we like to go beyond just a pool. We can help you realize your vision for a complete outdoor living setup with your pool as the centerpiece. From landscaping and hardscaping to pool houses, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, and more, we want to turn your backyard into your own personal oasis.
If you’re looking for a pool builder that takes a unique approach to pool building, Rhine Pools may be the builder for you. Contact us today at 410-442-2445 to learn more about pool building in Maryland!